The Business Intelligence Senior Analyst is responsible for guiding the business through the analysis of quantitative & qualitative data. This role requires the creation of customer centric solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication. This position will participate in the design and development of reporting structures and interfaces, as well as administration of standardized reports to be utilized across the team.
What you'll do in your role.
- Support the analytic needs of the business by using data from various sources (e.g. call centers, SAP, & Business Objects). Guide data strategy across multiple touch points (e.g. POS tool, surveys, market research).
- Create holistic dashboards from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Own the process of driving core insights from available data and create strategies to improve the customer experience & performance. This will include collaborating with product managers for A/B testing & multivariate testing. Early involvement in enterprise projects to define reporting needs & incorporating those needs into the system design
- Provide analysis for sales representative, supervisor, call center, partner, & financial performance
- Present analysis & strategies to senior management in verbal & written forms.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Business, Statistics or similar degree
- 4-7 Years: Experience with relational databases, data manipulation, and data governance
- 4-7 Years: Experience in reporting & analyzing performance & data visualization (Tableau, Power BI)
- 2-4 Years: Experience in advanced business analytics
- Data Governance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Business Analysis
- Reporting & Analysis
- Python or R
- PowerBI or Tableau