Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
In this role, you’ll take complete control of hiring, training, and developing a successful sales team who are responsible for outside direct sales in a geographic area. Your leadership skills will be absolutely vital to your entire team’s success as your income and theirs will depend on your team productivity. Your creation and monitoring of overall sales plans for your geographic area will enable your sales team to drive success against sales goals through the teams of Account Executives.
- Increase market share and achieve and exceed performance targets related to subscribers, revenue, churn and CPGA. Meet or exceed overall sales quota for your assigned region.
- Implement key operational initiatives in the field while maintaining high ethical and procedural standards. Coordinate and run frequent sales meetings.
- Interview, hire, train, and develop a staff of successful Account Executives. Conduct ongoing mentoring/coaching in the field.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Less Than 2 Years: People Management Responsibilities
- Less Than 2 Years: Telecommunications/Technical Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 Years: Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
Minimum Qualifications :
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance at your own cost is required
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.