We are looking for a Technology Product Manager to join our Supply Chain and Digital Retail team. TheTPM will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions in support of new product offerings, alleviating customer experience pain points and improving the architecture. The TPM will own the product end-to-end, create and manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products. The TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
What you'll do in your role.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for the intake process to DevOps technology teams.
• Owns the product end to end as well as roadmap at the technology/functional level.
• Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences; identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
• Manages product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
• Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
? Views the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively define solutions to those challenges.
? Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
? Works with the business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
? Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
Relationship and People Management
? Effectively and efficiently communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
The experience you'll bring.
4-7 years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.