Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with customers as you offer them T-Mobile’s unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! We’re looking for results-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory. Incumbent will sell products, services and solutions to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. Incumbent will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Tailor customer recommendations to negotiate and close business.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Bachelor's Degree Pref
- Work Experience:
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience, preferably within a commissioned environment Req
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking Req
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail Req
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Req
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills Req
- Proposal Writing Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product/service proposals and pricing quotations Pref
- Keywords: account manager, account executive, sales, sales representative, sales executive
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.