The Senior Manager, Product Operations will lead a team of subject matter expert and be accountable for operations support and the performance of a complete portfolio of highly complex and visible products. The manager will serve as the main interface between Product Management and business partners in other areas of the organization. This position oversees the management of SW issues and SW releases throughout the product lifecycle. The Senior Manager will coordinate with Customer Care, Reverse Logistics, Operations, and Engineering. This position must monitor, analyze, report on performance, and drive the resolution of issues and provide operational subject matter expertise for future products and services. This position requires the ability to motivate and manage an operations team responsible for developing communications and insights to key stakeholders including executives. This position must apply a customer centric vision in leading cross-functional team efforts in supporting and executing the T-Mobile product/service strategy.
What you'll do in your role.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Product/Service Performance Management-Lead a team Responsible for monitoring success of products and services. The manager will ensure the team is communicating out across Enterprise functions. Monitor product performance data for trends and provide regular reports, dashboards and briefings to business partners on progress towards goals, key findings and identified areas of opportunity/risk. Make recommendations and decisions to maintain product health, reliability and supportability.
- Product/Service Issue Management-Motivate a team that focused on investigation and resolution of technical issues that impact the assigned portfolio of products. Requires the ability to perform in-depth analysis of device/network data in partnership with vendors and internal teams, assess and communicate business/customer impacts, and create/execute short and long term resolution plans. Requires the ability to set the appropriate level of urgency and effectively manage cross-functional teams to complete milestones and deliverables according to plan.
- Solution Implementation Planning and Support-Provide direction to the team that manages pilots and trials to test potential solutions, including vendor solutions. Initiates and drives cross functional improvement programs and projects targeting efficiency, reliability, and sustainability. Defines expectations, success measures, go/no go criteria and roll-out strategy. Audits the solution and validates the desired customer experience. Work with prelaunch teams to verify solutions are implemented in future products/services. Requires the ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams to complete milestones and deliverables according to plan. Effectively communicates results.
- New Product/Service Support-Leverage cross-functional partnerships to develop and support new and differentiated customer experience. Contribute to functional, technical and reporting requirements for new or major iterations of a product or service. Anticipate potential sources of business and customer issues and drive mitigation plans early in the product development lifecycle. Partner with prelaunch teams on roll-out of new products and services.
The experience you'll bring.
- 7+ years relevant experience in technical or wireless industry
- 5 -7 yrs. program leadership experience
- Advanced level skills in root cause analysis with technology issues, business case development, performance reporting and analysis
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Suite
- Vendor or Product Management
- Product Testing and validation
- CS, IT, EE area of study