The T-Mobile Home Internet team is redefining what it means to be a modern ISP. We ask ourselves daily “what does world-class look like?”, and push each other to figure out how to achieve that. We believe our customers (both internal and external) deserve tireless care and support, as well as products for the connected home, and are among the most reliable, secure, and high performing on the market.
We are looking for a Product Manager who has a proven track record of leading teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences across multiple platforms. You will partner with architects, engineers, and researchers to help us scale the business and create a differentiated customer experience for T-Mobile Home Internet.
As a product manager you will: develop the vision for product(s); champion the best customer experience for your product through research and testing; create the product roadmap and manage the backlog; work with cross-functional teams to determine feasible solutions and proactively mitigate potential roadblocks, driving end to end technical delivery; build relationships with teams responsible for the deliverables supporting your product; and support/drive go-to-market activities as needed.
What you'll do in your role.
- Drive end to end delivery of products or features with moderate to high level of complexity and scope. This includes creating, managing, maintaining, and communicating product requirements and roadmap and initiating and managing supporting projects.
- Leverage customer insights for product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities. Recommends product feature set or technical improvements to improve customer experience.
- Dedicate time to customer issues to build deeper empathy and understand their needs
- Work with stakeholders and follows enterprise process to secure and maintain product funding.
- Communicate, influence, and sell ideas at Director level and below.
- Recommend product feature set or technical improvements to improve customer experience.
- Generate and maintain dashboards and reports that track product health and success metrics, technical KPI’s.
- Accountable for product quality and performance in production environment. Accountable for product team response in event of critical or high impacting defect, including communications to stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop positive working relationships with many technical and non-technical teams, including Care, Marketing, T-Mobile for Business, P&T, accounting, Legal, Finance, and more. Work with outside partners and other third parties.
The experience you'll bring.
- Proven success in delivering software with multiple project management methodologies and commonly used tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders.
- Experience with Agile and other backlog/project management tools.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives as Product Manager, Project Manager, and/or lead role.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Experience with telecommunications, ISP, or cable industries. Prior experience working with B2B channels, such as T-Mobile for Business, is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data.