This position will be responsible for supporting cell site construction/deconstruction projects reporting to the Manager, Network Project Management.
What you'll do in your role.
What you will do…
- Remotely manage and drive general contractors responsible for the cell site construction/deconstruction services.
- Manage and track large volume of active projects and hold general contractors and internal teams accountable for meeting committed delivery schedules.
- Verify/validate scopes of work for contracted services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Operations, Development and Procurement teams to meet construction deliverables.
- Provide and Coordinate reporting via internal systems on all construction milestone details.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to escalate with external vendors and internal departments for resolution.
- Maintain data accuracy of SOX compliant databases, i.e. Sprint Vision and Element.
- Manage Purchase Order requests in compliance with contracted pricing, invoicing validation and project close out.
- Develop and present power point presentations.
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment
- Familiarity with cell site deployment
- Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential
- Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Experience working in a technical industry
- Ability to coordinate between internal and external stakeholders
- Cell site deployment experience
- Experience working on projects in a wireless industry
- Proficient with excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelors Degree. in computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education
• Master’s / Advanced Degree desired
License or Certification
(Desired) Certifications in focused areas such as project management, agile methodologies, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, or any related industry certifications