This position will lead the Order Management Provisioning team and which orders and is responsible for the delivery and removal of critical telco infrastructure circuits. This will be achieved by developing internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork. The Manager will delegate responsibilities to appropriate resources that ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of milestone deliverables.
What you'll do in your role.
- Builds, maintains and evolves a high performing team utilizing a mix of Full Time Employees and contractors.
- Leads development and training of Order Management Provisioning team members. Establishes goals for the team to align with Departmental objectives and drives to the targets.
- Serves as a higher-level escalation point for service delivery issues. Works with Manager-level peers to resolve cross-functional issues.
- Leads key players on the internal projects and develops internal working relationships across the enterprise which foster the development of cross functional teamwork.
- Delegates project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the work and resources involved within projects.
- Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of project deliverables and administers efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
- Produces detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicates project status to respective leadership stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Drives all required commitments and escalates with supplier and contractor representatives.
- Resolves roadblocks that may impact schedules to ensure alignment to time and scope, and reviews risk associated with the work.
- Attend and/or host management meetings as required keeping the projects and team informed and progressing with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of deliverables.
- Continually works towards ensuring timely close out of all deliverables to include all documentation and inventory records.
- Reviews final recommendations of lessons learned for improvements in process and procedure with the team, as well as across internal groups and external vendors.
The experience you'll bring.
- 4-7 years of experience in managing personnel and coaching team members on resolving conflict and performance issues; formal training in coaching or management skills required.
- 4-7 years of experience in the telecommunications or IT industry, with a proven record of progressive and/or diverse roles.
- 4-7 years of experience in Program or Product Management experience with managing or leading large, complex technology projects.
- 4-7 years of experience in developing and delivering professional presentations to the senior management.
- 4-7 years of experience in providing technical expertise and guidance to peers and other Project Managers.
- Experience managing complex projects and programs cross functionally.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Work, Power Point, Power BI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience.