T-Mobile is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our Salesforce Consumer Product & Technology Team to build scalable solutions, solve complex real-world problems, and deliver cutting-edge software capabilities and functionality. Our team lives Magenta and is dedicated to building and supporting the very best user experience imaginable for our end users. We are passionate about our customers, our products, and delivering results. Come join the best company in the industry and be a part of making history with T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
What you’ll do in your role.
What You’ll Do in Your Role:
- Build solutions on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services, and APIs.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in an iterative release cycle.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Support cross systems and related integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce.com best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement and champion change.
- Demonstrate proactiveness in day-to-day tactical work as well as in strategic over-arching initiatives for the success of the team.
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences and be comfortable tailoring the content for both business and technical audiences.
- Passionate about maximizing business value and outcome.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Weekend and evening hours may be required to support releases and production support.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Platform Developer II Certification
- 3 years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
- 3 years of experience with Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers/Triggers, and/or SOQL/SOSLoWeb services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata, and other APIs (REST, SOAP)oKnowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools, and ETL with Salesforce.
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field