Media Performance Analytics is a high-profile team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to help assess and steer T-Mobile’s paid media spend, driving business growth through our media investments. We combine our ability to dive into the data with sharp business acumen – we understand the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and advise senior leadership on key media investment decisions. Are ready to unleash your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier?
What you'll do in your role.
We are looking for a driven and analytical team member who is passionate about delivering business value – and determining how paid media investments can best deliver that value. You will conduct fast-paced analysis of cross-channel media performance across key marketing campaigns in driving high-quality prospective customers forward in the purchase funnel in our core lines of business and resulting in incremental enterprise value. You will regularly deliver and present to executive leadership actionable, data-driven recommendations that optimize T-Mobile’s marketing efficiency and deliver business performance.
- Own analysis of cross-channel paid media investments for one of our core lines of business (e.g. Consumer Postpaid, Consumer Prepaid, T-Mobile for Business)
- Deliver media performance insights to line of business and operational partners for T-Mobile’s key marketing campaigns, such as Un-carrier moves, demand gen offers, and brand messages
- Provide strong decision support and robust recommendations to business owners based on data-driven analysis, conducting high-profile analysis and delivering data narratives across business groups
- Support construction of executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and lead positive, constructive collaborations with one or more cross-functional teams
- Help to build standing visualizations (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) for ongoing monitoring and self-service for key stakeholders
The experience you'll bring.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in analytics, strategy, or management consulting roles
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems in a complex media portfolio and develop data-driven insights
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
- Ability to communicate analytical and quantitative subjects clearly across audience types (subject-matter-expert and non-technical) and levels (peers and executives)
- Excellent prioritization skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop new analytical skills and approaches in a fast growing, dynamic business
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases (experience with one or more media platforms is a plus)
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of: telecommunications, consumer electronics, finance, or subscription business
- MBA with quantitative field in undergraduate degree -or- MS/MA/PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., engineering, operations research, computing science, statistics, economics, finance), -or- equivalent experience
- Marketing-related specialization/coursework is a plus