The T-Mobile Home Internet team is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support critical day-to-day Salesforce operations. The Salesforce Business Analyst will work with the Salesforce product team to support ongoing business activities and new initiatives, handling multiple tasks throughout the day. The Sales Business Analyst will also work with the product team to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency for new and existing tasks.
What you'll do in your role.
- Support the day-to-day activities of business users in Salesforce.com and related third party Salesforce applications.
- Primary responsibilities include improving Salesforce operational efficiency, including process, training, reporting, dashboards, and automation.
- The Business Systems Analyst must develop a practical understanding and skill to perform normal day-to-day administration of Salesforce, and improving business processes within the platform.
- Drive process improvements by following a System Development Lifecycle process, including business process analysis, requirement gathering sessions, solution design, unit and user testing, user training and post-production support
- Proactively recommend and help implement sustainable processes that support organizational goals and subscribe to IT strategy and enterprise architecture
- Access, acquire & analyze transactional data from disparate sources and provide insight to the business
- Facilitate requests for new functionality and key performance indicator reporting
- The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with business customers (Sales, Marketing, Support etc.) to ensure alignment with technology decisions.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, fast learning, and have the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
The experience you'll bring.
- 1+ year demonstrated working experience with Salesforce administration
- Ability to work independently and digitally with team members across geographic locations
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to the changes of a growing company
Salesforce Administrator Certification