T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Managers, Software Development located in Bellevue, WA will be primarily responsible for the management of the design, development and testing for the Revenue Accounting systems.
What you'll do in your role.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transform the team and development activities into an agile DevOps methodology.
- Drive technical design, development, test, deployment, and operational support across the Revenue Accounting systems.
- Lead automation testing transformation efforts, working and injecting best in classes processes and technologies.
- Manage an extended development team of internal and external resources across multiple programs to prioritize work, manage workloads, maintain timeline commitments, and deliver value to our business stakeholders.
- Lead the transformation of a traditional back-office file-based architecture into a digital architecture.
- Analyze demand and intake from business partners for capability development and estimate feasibility, cost, and time to deliver.
- Manage four subordinate employees in the position of Senior Software Engineer.
- Assist with test planning estimates based on project scope.
- Provide daily test execution statuses and escalate issues and risks to test management.
- Interact with and provide test status updates to Senior Management.
- Provide 24/7 on call availability, as required.
The experience you'll bring.