The Account Executive, State Government position focuses on the customer life cycle, supporting the growth of State and Local State Government. The primary responsibilities are to sell to State and Local accounts, renew contracts, increase customer satisfaction, and improve revenue while driving customer retention activity. This is a new business development role, prospecting and hunting for new business.
As an Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
What you'll do in your role.
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations dictate. This is a new business development role, prospecting and hunting for new business.
- Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase customer base. Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and renewal offers. Monitor and resolve customer issues. Track individual account activity and results.
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile’s productivity and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct.
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within established limits and criteria.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2- 4 years Selling to State Government (State and Local) accounts required.
- 2 years Extensive customer service experience preferred.
- 2 years Business markets sales experience preferred.
- 2 years Wireless industry sales experience preferred.
- 2 years Telesales or technical sales experience preferred.