The T-Mobile Regional Field Facilities Manager is responsible for ensuring all systems within the building site environment are working harmoniously to maintain the highest level of service delivered to all occupants who work from each site within the region.
The ideal candidate will have experience in building management, facility projects, and customer service delivery for office and light industrial properties within a geographic region. They will work with all levels within internal business units, landlords, and vendors to develop and implement strategies which will optimize the use of the real estate assets to deliver an optimal work environment.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires competency in: customer communications, relationship building, change management, critical thinking, driven results and motivational leadership.
- Manage day to day operations of a regional network of properties. Generate and manage purchase orders. Create and oversee completion of work orders. Ensure compliance with T-Mobile workplace standards.
- Select service providers, develop relationships with landlords to deliver results which align with T-Mobile’s occupancy requirements.
- Manage budget process to align with financial expectations, including delivery of cost reduction initiatives and monthly budget reconciliations.
- Interface with internal business unit leadership. Obtain feedback and opportunities for improvements, implementing solutions as needed.
- Develop and implement capital improvement plans for region.
The experience you'll bring.
- At least 3 - 4 years, hands-on facilities management experience
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, communications skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- Attention to detail