Real projects. Real impact.
Are you ready for a challenge that could launch your career? T-Mobile is revolutionizing the wireless industry for millions of customers nationwide. Working here means rolling up your sleeves and redefining the status quo with a team that has your back every step of the way!
You’re encouraged to be an Intern with our Human Resources Team!
This is a 12-week paid learning experience with our team responsible for supporting all of our 80 thousand employees. From compensation, payroll, benefits and career development to employee discounts, rewards and recognition or recruiting the best-of-the-best, we’ve got our employees covered.
Whether it’s from our headquarters campus in Bellevue, WA or from one of our regional business offices across the country, we work hard to keep our employees happy and motivated members of Team Magenta. We help take care of the things that matter most to our employees and their families, so they can do what T-Mobile does best: focus on our customers.
What you'll do in your role.
Working as an Intern on our Human Resources Team means everything from crunching numbers around compensation research and benchmarking, building out our employer brand and working with our employee network groups to supporting key HR initiatives and training design and implementation.
You’ll contribute your creativity and extraordinary ideas, working alongside innovative colleagues and mentors who will push you to be your very best. We’ll give you hands-on projects and the chance to create an immediate impact. Here are some of the roles you could have as an Intern with our Human Resources Team…
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Coordinator
- Associate Employer Brand Manager
- HR Generalist
- Recruiting Strategist
- Employee Resolution Specialist
- Learning & Development
- Workforce Planning Analyst
The experience you'll bring.
- You’re currently enrolled in college and pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MBA degree with a Business, Communications, Human Resources, or Industrial Relations focus.
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Things change and move pretty fast on this team and your ability to quickly adapt, change direction and think on your feet without missing a beat is essential.
- You share our Un-carrier® spirit. This is about breaking rules, paving our own path and making things better for our customers – and each other.
Being an Intern
Our Internship Program takes place over the summer running 12 weeks from May to September. As an Intern, you’ll receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, an outstanding learning experience, and the support of a team that believes in your potential. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with other interns, fellow team members, and top leaders from all business functions across the company as you make connections that will last your career. Want to learn more?
A huge part of our culture is about embracing our Magenta spirit. And we’ll ask you to do the same. Check out #BeMagenta to see how we work together to take care of our customers and each other every day.
Recruiting for the 2021 internship program takes place from September 2020 through March 2021. We’ll be virtually visiting campuses across the country and virtually attending national recruiting conferences in September through November. We’ll be connecting with candidates and begin screening in January. If we believe you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps. Interviews will start to take place in late January and all internships will be filled by the end of March.
Select the job category that best matches your interests, education and experience and click to apply. We’ll then review your application. If we believe you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Currently enrolled in a college or university or post-graduation of 12 months