Assistant Gymnastics Coach
Henrico, VA, US
HCPS - Fairfield Middle School (2021-22 School Year)
Henrico County Public Schools is one of the six largest county public school divisions in Virginia with a nationally recognized educational program. Henrico County is a suburban community surrounding the city of Richmond, VA. We are 104 miles from the Atlantic Ocean to the east; 94 miles from the scenic Sky Line Drive to the west; 106 miles from Washington, D.C. to the north; and 75 miles from the North Carolina border to the south.
Henrico County Public Schools, an innovative leader in educational excellence, will actively engage our students in diverse learning experiences that inspire and empower them to become contributing citizens.
General Statement of Duties
This vacancy is open until filled. To develop principles of fair play, a sense of confidence, and self-discipline through the development and extension of various Gymnastics skills as provided by interscholastic competition.
- Helps to organize the overall Gymnastics program
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for interscholastic competition through practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules
- Fosters good school-community relations by keeping the community aware of and responsive to the athletic program
- Helps to prepare daily practice schedule and conducts practice sessions
- Follows county financial policies concerning the collection and receipting of funds
Demonstrated ability to manage the Gymnastics program through previous experience as a coach or player.
Minimum Salary - $1370.81 per year
This vacancy is open until filled.
If interested, please contact Fairfield Middle School at 804.328.4020 to express your interest.
How To Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, you should upload three(3) written references and your coaching resume ontoour online application platform located at henricoschools.us/careers/.
Henrico County Public Schools
Department of Human Resources
P. O. Box 23120
3820 Nine Mile Road
Henrico, VA 23223
Fax: (804) 652-3763
Henrico County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.
EOE/Accommodations Upon Request
Amount of Travel
Work At Home