Sr Manager, Enterprise
What you'll do in your role.
So what are we looking for in this role? To begin with, you’ve got to be a strong leader with stellar sales skills, not to mention superior negotiation and closing abilities. After all, a lot is riding on your shoulders in this position. Here are a few of the basics:
- Your four+ years of sales management experience overseeing Enterprise Accounts Business sales teams is welcome here
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment? Let’s talk!
- A couple years of experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred, and at least four years’ experience in the development of presentations (as well as actually presenting to senior level executives) is just what we’re looking for
- You’ve got a deep background in prospecting, funnel and account management
- You’ve also got experience building winning teams and implementing amazing sales strategies
- Because this role requires some local windshield commuting, a valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance are must haves
This is more than your average sales management role. It’s a chance to build something lasting with a company (and products) you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today!
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
The experience you'll bring.