The Executive Sales Manager, Federal Government (ESMFG) reports to the Director of Federal Government Accounts and will lead all sales motions for a team of strategic sales professionals. The ESMFG will be focused on a select number of Federal Government Civilian or Department of Defense accounts, accountable for developing a strategy to drive growth in revenue and number of sales across these accounts (reviewing & revising on a quarterly basis). This strategy should include planning for each available product solution NTM offers, with a focus on driving voice, data, UCC and IoT solutions using the T-Mobile network to achieve sales goals, subscriber and revenue targets, customer retention objectives and increasing T-Mobile market share The ESMFG will be tasked with ensuring NTM is connected across the management layers of each of the accounts in the team's focus.
What you'll do in your role.
- Provides leadership to obtain maximum sales revenues and attainment of corporate objectives. Lead sales strategy within your geography / Assigned Civilian Agencies, train staff, set quotas, and allocate resources to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Develops clear understanding of customer environments and builds customer in which T-Mobile can impact, enhance and optimize the customer's business activities and results. Assigns priorities to business opportunities and creates account plans and sales strategies with funnel forecast and revenue growth accuracy.
- Develops high-level relationships, including the C-Level and implement strategies to expand the market position for Federal Accounts and MNCs(?), especially in the United States. Using consultative strategic approach, successfully position new solutions and concepts to drive new business
- Develops detailed account strategy for existing accounts in portfolio to meet long-term account needs. Lead and manage entire sales cycles to implement on sales strategies, working cross-functionally to drive high customer satisfaction
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachlelor’s Degree Preferred
- 10+ years Government Sales Experience - An established record of sales opportunity wins within the Federal Government or proven track record with large Public Sector and/or Enterprise accounts
- 7+ years in Wireless Industry
- 4 + years People Management in Sales Environment Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Team Leadership - Coaches and develops their CSES's and AMS's in sales strategy and business relationship development, creating a collaborative team that aspires to exceed current metrics
- Incentive Programs - Responsible for internal reporting and production forecasting of quarterly production goals, with weekly updates for the Pod’s performance towards goals
- Sales Growth - Create opportunities for new sales while continuing to review account strategy for existing accounts, to maintain long-term needs
- Collaboration - Coordinates work for the Federal accounts with the Innovation team, and Analytics team
- Business Planning - Demonstration of their contribution in account planning and execution of those plan’s efforts
- Business Relationship Management - Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities
- Product Knowledge - Serves as the primary interface for all products and services, and creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Sales Growth-Lead all daily customer interaction efforts intended to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s account deck. Meets or exceeds sales targets with assigned Federal accounts, selling solutions and services.
- Negotiation-Confidently handles sales negotiations with prospects and existing clients
- Executive Level Presentations -Create and present creative and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually, with professional confidence
- Contractual Agreements -Works cross-functionally with Legal to draft contract terms
- Federal Contractual Understanding is Preferred- Understand existing Federal Government contract vehicles including, but not limited to: GSA, , EIS, Navy spiral III
- Federal Purchasing Regulations is Desirable- basic understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations and other Federal buying regulations. Can customize for DoD, ie. Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
- SalesForce.com –Knowledge of program and ability to navigate fluidly
- MS Office Suite-Creative use of tools for professional communications, both internal and external
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge (Preferred)
- Frequent Travel Required
- A valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) Required