Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
For a 5th straight year, T-Mobile has been named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For. We are customer obsessed and committed to delivering innovative experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations. Since merging with Sprint, The New T-Mobile is a Fortune 40 leader and as the Director of Strategic Partnerships for T-Mobile for Business, you’ll shape the trajectory of our growth in the Enterprise space and help us continue leading in this space.
Strategic partnerships are a core component of how T-Mobile for Business (TFB) is capitalizing on our products and business momentum. As our aspirations for the Enterprise market continue to expand, so do our opportunities to drive meaningful engagement with a host of top-tier and emerging partners. *This position can be located in NY NY, Reston VA, Bellevue WA, or Overland Park KS
- Further expand key strategic partnerships such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft
- Cultivate new business opportunities with emerging partners and like-minded mobile carriers around the world
- Contribute to T-Mobile’s goal of driving revenue and brand fame through innovative partnerships
- Collaborate with key VP+ stakeholders in the organization to identify and drive critical business opportunities
- Research, analyze and partner with peers across TFB especially our product team and corporate strategy to build business cases for ideas and prospects
- Drive TFB management to pursue the most meaningful partnership opportunities
- Develop and drive partner engagement further penetrating key partnerships with our product team, understanding and navigating our product priorities
- Develop a pipeline of ideas defining and prioritizing a strategic plan for business opportunities and the value and impact they bring to the business
- Bring new and creative partnership ideas and opportunities to the business
- Manage and evolve a roadmap of partnership activities based on a strong understanding of TFB and customer needs
- Ensure proper collaboration with internal organizations for execution
- Stay current with leading technology businesses and initiatives
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership by working collaboratively with, business leadership, and internal and key external partners to align all parties, and define and deliver product vision
- Manage all aspects of select ongoing partnerships ensuring value is created for both parties
- Leverage data to drive strategy and performance metrics
- Develop short- and long-term vision, strategy and planning for the growth and evolution of strategic partnerships
- 10+ years progressive and diversified experience in building strategic partnerships with large complex technology, media, telecom, or other business organizations of significant scale
- Proven track record of building relationships with top technology companies and negotiating partnerships that bring demonstrable value to the business
- 3+ years of experience leading teams in dynamic environments. Must be able to translate high level corporate objectives into actionable objectives for team members. Must be capable of leading change and leading in an environment where priorities and objectives evolve rapidly
- Demonstrated capability to efficiently present complicated and nuanced topics to executives. Must be able to present tradeoffs, risks and rewards in a fashion that drives decisions and alignment
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters Preferred
Enough about what you’ve done. Let’s talk about who you are.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a diverse group of people
- Communicate effectively across team and organizational boundaries to drive and develop consensus.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Agile and Adaptive
- Listen and understand a variety of points of view balancing concerns with data for better decision making
- Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems
- Collaborative, yet influential
- Flexible, self-starter, and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire for a high level of responsibility and ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative problem solver and solutions provider
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects; detail oriented and organized
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.