Account Manager, Dealer Channel
The Account Manager is responsible for developing business strategies at all levels of the dealer organization, with both the T-Mobile Premium Retailer (TPR) & Metro by T-Mobile dealer accounts, to achieve subscriber growth targets, provide industry leading customer experience metrics and to deliver operational excellence within the dealers fleet. This role will be responsible for influencing the T-Mobile brand at all Dealer levels and will ensure performance is at or above company expectations. The Account Manager will serve as a liaison between T-Mobile and the dealer organization to ensure coordination regarding national initiatives and communications, business operations, DFS, IT and marketing needs are being met. The Account Manager will have multiple accounts within the U.S., report to the Director of Accounts and have a close working relationship with Market Directors and the Field Sales organization in all regions their accounts cover.
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop and execute strategy for all programs
- Work with Dealers to build distribution strategy (including new store openings, closings, and change of ownership)
- Manage monthly account game plan
- Launch and GTM plans
- Lead formal account reviews
- Weekly account leadership engagement
- Field visits with Dealer & Field teams
- Ensure alignment to TPR Channel strategies and programs
- Ensure national alignment to T-Mobile strategies and initiatives
- Legal liaison (contracts / breaches / warning letters / A&As); oversee Fraud investigations
- Own internal and external dispute resolution
The experience you'll bring.
- 4+ years of sales and operational experience
- 4+ years of in-depth retail experience
- Business Analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred