Learn. Achieve. Build a career.
Are you ready for a challenge that could launch your career? T-Mobile is revolutionizing the wireless industry for millions of customers nationwide. Working here means rolling up your sleeves and reinventing the status quo with a team that has your back every step of the way!
You’re encouraged to be an Intern with our Customer Care Team.
This is a 12-week paid learning experience with a team that provides the critical resources and support needed to accelerate T-Mobile’s frontline. Based in Bellevue, WA at the headquarters campus, our Customer Care Team includes our Customer Experience, Disaster Planning, Business Operations Support and Training for our Team of Customer Service Enthusiasts.
We handle all aspects of traditional Customer Care but of course on an Un-Carrier scale.
What you'll do in your role.
You’ll supply your creativity and great ideas, working alongside innovative colleagues and mentors who will push you to be your very best. We’ll give you hands-on projects and the chance to make an immediate impact. Here are some of the roles you could have as an Intern with our Customer Care Team…
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Learning & Development
- Account Executive
The experience you'll bring.
Being an Intern
- You’re currently enrolled in college and pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MBA degree with a Business, Sales, Finance, Humanities or Analytics focus.
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Things change and move pretty fast on this team and your ability to quickly adapt, change direction and think on your feet without missing a beat is critical.
- You share our Un-carrier® spirit. This is about breaking rules, paving our own path and making things better for our customers – and each other
Our Internship Program takes place over the summer running 12 weeks from May to September. As an Intern, you’ll receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, an extraordinary learning experience, and the support of a team that believes in your potential. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with other interns, fellow team members, and top leaders from all business functions across the company as you make connections that will last your career. Want to learn more?
A big part of our culture is about embracing our Magenta spirit. And we’ll ask you to do the same. Check out #BeMagenta to see how we work together to take care of our customers and each other every day!
Recruiting for the 2021 internship program takes place from September 2020 through March 2021. We’ll be virtually visiting campuses across the country and virtually attending national recruiting conferences in September through November. We’ll be connecting with candidates and begin screening in January. If we think you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps. Interviews will start to take place in late January and all internships will be filled by the end of March.
Select the job category that best matches your interests, education and experience and click to apply. We’ll then review your application. If we think you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Currently enrolled in a college or university or post-graduation of 12 months