Creates, negotiates, and executes commercial terms and contracts with T-Mobile approved suppliers, for services including but not limited to IP Transit, Core backbone and Cable Interconnects. Develops and implements T-Mobile's strategy through Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Scope of Work (SOW), Purchase Orders (PO), and letter agreements. Project manage sourcing engagements with cross-functional teams and suppliers, drive supplier issue resolution/escalation, and perform supplier risk assessment. Manage supplier through performance evaluations, scoring, and quarterly business reviews. Create and present business cases, communicate engagement milestones, cost management, and strategic plans for executive review.
What you'll do in your role.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through rfp, rfi and rfqs
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Technology or Engineering.
- 4-7 years of Experience in a technology sourcing, an engineering role or similar role.
- 4-7 years of experience in managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
- Experience in Project Management, RFP/RFI Development, MS Office, Contract Negotiation & Strategic Sourcing.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)