The Associate Copywriter will be responsible for writing, editing, enhancing, and revising copy across a variety of web/digital platforms, such as T-Mobile’s social channels, T-Mobile-owned websites, partner websites, e-mails, T-Mobile-owned apps, and digital display. They will also support Copywriters and Sr Copywriters on projects. Projects may range from merchandising efforts to marketing campaigns and digital micro-experiences. They will work directly with our our visual designers, plus marketing/merchandising/advertising teams, project managers, and other digital team members.
What you'll do in your role.
- Write web, social, marketing, and merchandising copy for lower to mid-level projects that meets brief requirements, including quick-turn creative requests. Abide by our team processes and best practices; including file naming, folder maintenance, copy deck creation, and handoff, while maintaining tasks and agendas autonomously.
- Support Copywriters and Sr Copywriters in their mid-to-high complexity projects, this may include revisions, copy deck maintenance, packaging up files for handoff, etc.
- Present creative to DCS team leads & assist in presenting creative to business owners and creative leadership during creative reviews.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with other teams to ensure copy is on-brand, legally approved, and in line with expectations.
- Collaborate with designers and other members of the DCS team to assist in developing creative concepts for projects.
- Assist in the creation and evolution of T-Mobile copywriting resources and tools, such as style guides, onboarding manuals, and templates.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 0-2+ years of digital writing experience, with formal copy training and a strong portfolio.
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and timeliness.
- Experience with A/B testing or sequential advertising strategies, and the ability to optimize creative performance based on data, results, and KPIs.
- Experience with a DCO (Digital Creative Optimization) program to develop creative variants for testing purposes.