The Marketing Planning, GTM & Integration team is dedicated to near-and long-term planning and execution activities for marketing initiatives that impact consumers, including integrated program/project management, internal communications, and go-to-market activities.
This team also leads the decision-making on enterprise-wide prioritization and planning across Marketing functions and ensures we provide the best customer communication and experience journeys end-to-end.
As a Sr Integrated Marketing Manager on Enterprise Marketing Planning and Integration (EMPI), you will part of a team responsible for the marketing of broad, enterprise-wide initiatives consisting of numerous smaller initiatives under a single launch objective. This role will require diligence in planning, cross functional leadership or influencing skills, and relentless focus on executing enterprise-level campaigns with excellence. Key success criteria is a well-articulated integrated marketing plan that defines the marketing task, unified value prop, and addresses the distinct needs of LOB audiences with tangible proof points and consistent execution across all channels and business against that plan.
What you'll do in your role.
- Marketing strategy: Develop marketing strategies and manage integrated marketing plans that deliver to commercial/brand priorities/goals and further our business transformation
- Data-driven & insights: Leverage data, analytics and segmentation to identify opportunities and insights and translate needs into executable integrated marketing plans that improve performance and deliver on objectives
- Strategic planning: Owns and authors marketing plan; Works closely with leadership across both commercial and brand functions to align campaign plans/priorities and orchestrate teams/resources to bring plans to market on time/on budget.
- Customer-centric communications: partners with brand strategy and internal creative teams along with agencies on creation of world-class communications and collateral that speaks to the audience and campaign objectives
- Cross-functional leadership: Partners with analytics and marketing operations teams to ensure strategic objectives and learning agenda are accurately tracked and measured to evaluate performance.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
5-8 years - Marketing experience in authoring and executing national integrated marketing plans
2-4 years - Delivering omni/multi-channel integrated campaigns at scale and leveraging data and digital in execution.
Digital Marketing- Must have a solid understanding of digital marketing and experience including web/ecommerce, media, social, paid search, attribution, optimization, etc. Experience in data driven marketing techniques and traditional database marketing is critical.
Consumer Insights - Exceptional experience applying consumer insights to improve campaign targeting, delivery, performance, etc.
Cross functional Leadership - Campaign leadership skills – end to end campaign development including strategy, segmentation, targeting, etc. in a multi-channel/omni-channel environment.