As a Business Analysis Manager, Integration and Onboarding, you are expected to be a subject matter expert of various Marketing and Advertising technologies, whose breadth and depth of knowledge in platform integration capabilities, data capture mechanisms and operational dependencies would help drive efficient communications and problem solving across business functions and technology enablement groups. To be successful in this role, you must be adaptable to constant changes in the Marketing ecosystem while maintaining high quality standards of tangible outputs. You as a subject matter expert should strive to discover areas of opportunities to fill in gaps in various capacities and functions while keeping enterprise-wide considerations in mind.
This role requires the ability to liaison within the Marketing function of the enterprise and then translate the requirements for Technology teams to implement and deliver Marketing organization’s goals. You will influence Product and Technology to take advantage of new marketing and onboarding tools, integration and design paradigms; embrace data driven marketing; and adopt a culture that puts experimentation, measurement and analysis at the center of every Product and Marketing initiative.
What you'll do in your role.
- Constantly acquire in-depth and up-to-date understanding of various fast changing Marketing and Advertising technology platforms, both internally or externally developed systems, integration pipelines, capabilities and features.
- Be a subject matter expert of various data capture and integration mechanisms, Marketing operations and associated dependencies, to support Marketing Measurements and Analytics organizations for addressing enterprise challenges.
- Provide operational and technological solutions by analyzing system-wide impacts, understand feasibility, constraints, existing capabilities, internal and external resources – and outline key activities, stakeholders, contributors, dependencies, level of effort and pros and cons of various solution options and recommend the best path forward to support various long and short term Marketing measurements, analytical and optimization needs.
- Fill knowledge and communication gaps and ensure successful delivery and execution across functional groups involving multiple business and technology disciplines, such as, Marketing Ops, Strategy, Analytics and Measurement, Technology Enablement, Product Development, as well as external vendors and partner agencies.
- Manage overall health of the Marketing platform and channel integrations. The responsibilities include, management of platform configuration, monitoring, be a key contributor to troubleshooting and issue resolution, perform impact assessment, deliver efficient communication and conduct QA/testing activities.
- Produce high-quality documentation including operational guidelines, training and reference material tailored to functional groups and audience background.
- Establish operational and governance processes to ensure minimal interruption of measurement and reporting functions across platforms and minimize level of effort across functional groups. Also manage various privacy and compliance considerations.
- Understand and address various business use cases across functional groups, tailor communication to stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Identify and drive resolutions of current processes, capabilities and data gaps, while balancing long vs. short term requirements, and design repeatable processes and technology solutions by providing end-to-end enterprise-wide requirements to enablement groups.
- Constantly build, assess, verify and evolve knowledge across fast-changing internal and external sources and ecosystems and ensure critical and quality information is provided to analysts, data scientists and leadership. The information includes understanding of various data sources and platforms, specific contextual information based on existing business utilization, configuration, as well as inner workings of platforms in order to enable measurement adjustments and quality strategic decision making.
- Grasps and translate abstract concepts; uncover rules, definitions and available configurations of various black-box environments, with limited availability of quality documentation or subject matter expertise.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years of industry experience is required - preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or any other quantitative or technology field. Master’s Degree will be a plus.
- Ability to work under limited structure, instructions or resources; self-driven with a strong sense of ownership. Small to mid-size company experience preferable.
- Outstanding attention to detail, highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle and explain abstract concepts, adapt to everchanging environments and work outside of comfort zone. Experience with conducting training and preparing training materials is preferable.
- Proven track record of learning new processes, systems, platforms; experience in multiple Marketing technology channels and Advertising technology platforms is preferable. Platforms including DMPs, Data onboarders, DSPs, Ad Servers, Channels including owned and paid digital and experience in direct communication channels (Email, SMS, Direct Mail, etc.) is considered a plus.
- Proven track record of heavy involvement and contribution in troubleshooting and issue resolution, documenting test plans, test cases, executing test cases, performing functional and UAT testing, beyond cross-team facilitation and coordination.
- Experience in Marketing Operations, Project Management and Execution, and Channel and Platform Management:
- Hands-on day-to-day management and operational experience of platforms and channel-level configuration is required.
- Ability to conduct various QA functions is required.
- Design or optimize operational workflow across functional teams is preferable.
- Project Management experience from kick off to completion is preferable.
- Knowledge in segmentation and CRM tools is a plus.
- SQL query skills is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, identify and outline activities required for output delivery across functions and stakeholders, and be able to build strong cross functional partnerships
- Effective communicator to maximize efficiency and manage expectations; experience in navigating and liaison across internal and external business and technical stakeholders of diverse functional backgrounds and goals, such as Media and creative agencies, vendor account services and tech support, marketing strategy team, reporting and analytics org, marketing operations, applications and data architects, internal and external development teams.