The Reporting and Analytics team within T-Mobile’s Finance Company (FinCo) is the provider of operational and financial reporting for device financing (loan/lease) operations. The Reporting and Analytics Manager (individual contributor) is a highly skilled and driven individual contributor with direct accountability for generating actionable insights related to financial services data. The person will work with cross-functional teams to identify needs for business insights and address them effectively and efficiently.
What you'll do in your role.
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners. Act as the point of contact for reporting & analytics projects
- Develop interactive dashboards that effectively communicate business performance
- Perform deep and insightful analyses that lead to actionable recommendations to business
- Partner with internal data engineering team to develop datasets
- Lead projects delivering reporting and analytical solutions to internal customers
- Identify root cause and work through the resolution of data quality and process issues
- Develop knowledge about business processes and become subject matter expert
- Work with business partners to drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes and products
The experience you'll bring.
- 7+ years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree. MIS, Computer Science or equivalent. MBA or Master's preferred.
- Able to write complex SQL using a variety of User Interfaces (e.g., Teradata SQL Assistant, SAS Enterprise Guide, TOAD for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in analytics and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI & Qlik
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts in a simple way
- Strengths in building large networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting practices preferred