At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable New York and New Jersey State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) is mandatory for all MSK employees, contingent workers, and volunteers. Exceptions are permitted for those employees who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster five months after receiving the second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two months after the J&J vaccine.
We are seeking a Data Stewardship Analyst specializing in Master Data Management to help MSK take the next steps in implementing our enterprise data platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, experience mastering data domains by translating high level design into implementation steps, and a proven ability to partner with clinical and business stakeholders, developers, analysts and others in order to support the building and enhancement of master data pipelines.
- Assist in the expansion of the Master Data Management (MDM) system, including design, automation, testing, and maintenance of mastered healthcare data domains
- Assist in establishing and enhancing processes for MDM record matching, identification of authoritative data elements, and source prioritization for specified cohorts
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to identify and document enterprise concepts, data, relationships, and workflow processes
- Establish and document reference data mappings in a centralized repository
- Develop and facilitate processes to standardize and improve data quality
- Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Data Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Users and others to support data stewardship and the building and maintenance of MSK’s Unified Data Fabric data platform
- 2-5 years experience working with Master Data Management systems, eliciting business requirements to implement the MDM party model, survivorship rules, algorithm tuning, data standardization, testing and data validation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Familiarity working with data systems, including knowledge of SQL or other data querying/data wrangling techniques
- Familiarity with healthcare data domains (ie: Patient, Provider) and data standards (ICD10, CPT, etc.) are an advantage
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, openness, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.