At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Magnet®-recognized Department of Nursing is made up of almost 5,000 highly skilled nursing personnel, including more than 600 nurse practitioners, 40 clinical nurse specialists, and 32 nurse educators! We are dedicated to delivering guided care to people with cancer and their families. Are you ready to join our dynamic Nursing Team?
- A good decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged
- Approachable – someone who is comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you. An effective communicator.
- Willing to take action and eager to accept new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and passion
- Provide primary nursing care in the Main Campus Operating Room - coverage at the Josie Robertson Surgery Center as needed (Ambulatory Surgery).
- NYS RN license & registration; CNOR certification highly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of operating room RN experience in an acute care setting required
- 10/hr Shift; Flexed between 7am and 12:00am with weekend rotation required
We care about you - click to learn more about MSK's benefits.
Benefits | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Please click for information on MSK’s compensation philosophy