The Telesales Associates for T-Mobile At Work are responsible for being the voice of our company for thousands of potential business customers. This role is responsible for being up to date on T-Mobile's ever evolving technology and the most competitive pricing plans with the ability to translate this into meaningful customer solutions.
What you'll do in your role.
- Answers inbound sales calls directly from prospective and/or existing business customers. Builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions. Expert in all T-Mobile products and services to appropriately right-fit customer to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Accepts orders, closes sales, maintains customer records, and completes required documentation. Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives based on targeted metrics.
- Achieve any targeted departmental goals as defined by the business.
- Successfully completes continuing training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated Knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T -Mobile's productivity and quality standards.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Less than 2 years Sales experience with quota / in a commissioned environment.
- Telesales experience.
- Business Sales Experience.
- Proven sales track record.
- Customer service experience.
- Inside Sales
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge
- Customer Service