The Reporting & Business Management Analyst will support the Synergy and Transformation team and report into a director. Providing key data and information to aid in the decision-making process for synergy and enterprise transformation realization. Analysts will partner with various work streams and senior leadership in the development, tracking and execution of projects. Including a production of a wide range of reports that articulate the status, performance, and results of the portfolio throughout the ideation, planning, delivery, and realization of synergy and transformation.
Analyst will identify key risks and dependency activities required to successfully deliver synergy and transformation initiatives. Analyst may also be assigned other projects and/or continuous improvement initiatives. Develop and manage recurring and ad hoc report delivery, spanning a variety of project & operational metrics. Interface, develop presentations and communicate with management and external customers on a regular & ongoing basis.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop, track, and report out initiatives
- Ability to create and develop and deliver presentations
- Lead and influence cross functionally to ensure successful delivery of synergy and transformation realization
- Responsible for management of reporting, including KPI, project status, risks and dependencies
- Maintain and update initiatives in NEXT (synergy tracking tool)
- Other duties/projects as assigned by management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- 5-10 years’ experience reporting
- 5-10 years’ experience wireless
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and within teams
- Ability to connect work in functional area upstream and or downstream
- Ability to connect and influence business partners (peers + 2 levels) across functional organization
- Masters Degree in Business, Economics or related field preferred