Responsible for building, developing, and managing a team of world class software engineers and product managers responsible for building & maintaining business reporting capabilities to all of the Frontline Experience teams. Ability to lead the overall strategy for providing solutions that allow Product & Technology teams, to collect and analyze/report business metrics to drive their product roadmap.
- Development of both SDKs as well as data analytics/reporting systems, including running Product and Development responsibilities
- Define the strategy of the both the data collection, along with the data accessibility tools or solutions.
- Drive business adoption measured based on KPI’s, that help our customers (Product & Technology teams) to be successful by giving them a means to make data driven decisions.
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams on aligning strategies and prioritizing the enhancements needed in the platform in support of the business goals
What you'll do in your role.
- Grow high performing teams by building an environment for people and teams to thrive!
- Establish clear performance expectations and metrics that align with our department's OKRs.
- Effectively manages team to achieve results by providing appropriate direction, timely developmental feedback and coaching, and conducting performance reviews and conversations.
- Interviews and hires qualified team members, striving to improve T-Mobile bench strength and augmenting product or project teams with contract staff when required.
- Supports team in creating training and career development plans and ensures assignments with increasing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
- Foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, continuous learning and experimentation.
- Actively find and resolve any friction points and/or impediments to allow your teams to perform at their best.
- Be a champion for your product and your teams! Help define the product attributes that differentiate your product from all others within and outside of the company, in collaboration with your Product Managers.
- Know your business! Understand how your product fits within the overall ecosystem and the underlying business problems they solve.
- Continually meet with users, customers and stakeholders to shape the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop extraordinary customer experiences that drive business outcomes.
- Manage the overall Product budget to fund the growth of the product, in addition to the operational sustainment (ops management, tech debt, production support).
- Enable your teams to have a clear technical voice in order to deliver scalable and resilient solutions that never go down.
- Empower and support your teams to make the right technology decisions.
- Collaborate with partner teams on continued evaluation of new technology solutions and opportunities.
The experience you'll bring.
Minimum of 3 years of managing technical teams or equivalent.
- Experience with developing data driven analytics/reporting systems.
- 3+ years’ experience building large scale distributed applications and experience APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years supporting solutions in a large scale deployments.
Exhibit strong skills in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Communication - Written and Verbal
- Agile Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean)