The Director, Federal Civilian will oversee teams of Senior Managers, Government Sales who will have teams of Government Account Managers (GAMs), and Senior Government Account Managers. As a Director, the focus will be to develop and maintain Federal Civilian contracts. A Director would have responsibility over 60,000+ activations annually, with an estimated annual revenue $15M+.
The Director is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and supervising the Senior Managers and maintaining appropriate staffing levels to achieve balance between gross activation, CPGA & sales productivity goals.
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
What you'll do in your role.
- Inspire and lead a team of approximately 30 sales professionals selling wireless data, voice services, and 3rd party solutions.
- Strong ability to network and build a strong sustainable outreach program for sales conversion.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with high-level buying influences and government officials.
- Creative sales mindset to develop tactical programs and offerings to attract new business.
- Strategic mindset to build working relationships across diverse channels of distribution.
- Ability to encourage professional development through coaching and feedback while tracking and documenting progress.
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with demonstrated leadership in a high performing sales team.
- Minimum 10 years of Governmental/B2B selling experience in high performing teams.
- Strategic thinker with excellent judgment and business sense.
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment.
- Carry a proven track record of high yield business sales success.
- Experience building winning teams and implementing innovative sales strategies.
- Problem solving skills – ability to develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Travel 50%.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build work across an organization that is experiencing rapid growth.
- Creates a vision for a team and coaches them to excellence, delivering quality, consistency, timeliness, innovation and strategic perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and systemically, clearly articulating the direction and vision of organization.
- Strength in relationship building across business and organizational boundaries. Ability to build support at all levels.
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, inspired by high performance standards.
- Results oriented and ability to do what is necessary to improve performance; balances the resources necessary to produce desired outcomes; tracks and monitors performance.
- High level of intelligence with a keen analytical mind and clear intellectual curiosity.
- Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives with an appropriate sense of urgency.