Account Executive, SMB Sales
What you'll do in your role.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other improved services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree: Related Field Or Sales Experience
- Experience preparing, delivering, following-up on product /service proposals, and pricing quotations
- 1 + Years of verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience within a commissioned environment
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Effective negotiating and closing skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a multifaceted, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.