Regional ACS Development HC Project Manager. Responsible for executing on tasks assigned for managing medium to large projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction in support of the T-Mobile engineering network including: general network development and modification activities; entitlement and construction. Provides project management related to permitting, regulatory compliance and construction process for in-building solutions; new site and/or site modification/upgrade projects to existing facilities. Ensures high quality and timely delivery of development and construction related services, activities, and support. In addition, the position will be expected to contribute meaningfully in the creation and implementation of key strategic and/or tactical activities to address business challenges and objectives.
What you’ll do in your role.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Demonstrated ability to project manage a high volume of complex deployment in parallel across multiple geographic regions
• Project Management experience deploying wireless technologies
• Working knowledge of structured cabling/fiber topologies, DAS OEM equipment and RAN OEM equipment used for in-building solutions.
• General knowledge of wireless technologies and RF
• Ability to produce/use project-related documents and documentation standards required of a Project Manager (SOW, Project Plans, OBS, WBS, schedule, reporting)
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
• Knowledge of construction and safety requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and project management software
• Ability to investigate and solve complex problems and implement related work improvements with cross functional team members
• Demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
• Ability to actively listen and ask effective questions to accomplish tasks proficiently.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to understand and manage the financial impact of decisions in relation to the project budget
The experience you’ll bring.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management in a complex environment, preferably wireless
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all employee levels and levels of management
• Solid understanding of general accounting/costing practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
• Strong ability to identify project impacting issues, able to work with more senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions
• Strong understanding of construction and wireless development process and familiarity with pre-construction milestones
• Ability to negotiate with and manage general contractors and vendors
• Firm understanding of construction drawings and redline process
• Knowledge of materials used in telecommunications facilities site design
• Familiarity with environmental reports and government approvals
• Experience managing and motivating teams of employees with multiple functional competencies
• Motivated to acquire an advanced working knowledge of finance and strategy
• Group facilitation, engagement, mediation and conflict resolution skills. Experience developing and delivering presentations to groups