The Retail Development Manager is responsible for growing T-Mobile for Business sales in assigned T-Mobile Branded Retail locations. This role will motivate, train and support front-line experts in identifying and qualifying business customers through walk-ins, referrals and cultivating a healthy pipeline of qualified sales leads for SMB. The RDM will be aligned to Retail District Managers and support between 20-30 retail locations. Retail Development Managers will spend the majority of their week visiting each assigned store and creating cohesive partnerships while leveraging TFB for healthy sales and overall store performance.
What you'll do in your role.
- Plan, schedule and carry out store visits with assigned Branded Retail Stores. Store visits will include purposeful activities and tasks including the documentation and sharing of store visit progress with store managers, retail leaders and direct manager
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with COR & TPR leaders with the purpose of educating, supporting and selling TFB
- Attends partner SMB leadership meetings, events and participates in operational reviews and sales meetings
- Proactively communicates team results and leads by examples through demonstrating proper sales behaviors
- Oversees operational metrics including deactivations, churn, and budget
The experience you'll bring.
- Demonstrate sales tactics including identifying,
- qualifying, up-selling and closing business sales
- Demonstrate effective coaching techniques to
- educate and encourage front-line associates
- Ability to support and manage objectives cross organizationally
- Strong verbal and written executive style communication skills