The VCU Health Department of Strategy & Marketing is seeking full time Recruitment Marketing Specialist to develop and implement employer branding and marketing activities to help promote VCU Health as a great place work. Create content for campaigns and managing our digital marketing to drive new prospects. Create successful marketing strategies to generate applications while delivering short-term results and optimize performance. Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data driven candidate actions. Track market factors and changes in candidate behavior that affect our success in attracting team members, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence while working towards continuously improving the candidate journey.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in recruitment/employment brand marketing or similar field
- Demonstrated good storytelling abilities; excellent communication skills; and creativity
- Must have familiarity with event planning
- Must have experience with digital marketing including social media
- Experience with recruiting, human resources, marketing, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment marketing
- CRM, inbound marketing and SEO
- LinkedIn marketing
- Content writing experience is a plus
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, human resources, health care, or a related field
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.