T-Mobile for Business Marketing is all about growth in B2B markets, driving product innovation, and improving customer experience and frontline operations. With brilliant marketing, they aim to jolt B2B customers out of the carrier stupor and then win their hearts, minds and business.
What you'll do in your role.
The Segment Marketing Manager has ownership of a digital platform which supports end to end marketing automation and lead generation. This role will build campaigns to support multiple business segment campaign strategies for acquisition as well as communication to the base with measurable metrics. Requires ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Develops and implements strategies for lead generation and marketing automation in support of T-Mobile for Business segments.
- The role requires strong cross functional partnership across the enterprise; specifically with sales, product management and web strategy operations leadership to ensure flawless execution and to create one look and feel for T-Mobile products, services & communications.
- Responsible for partnering with segments to identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in pricing recommendations for the defined Marketing and service portfolio.
- Manages marketing communication and distribution plans to include tracking of results. Prepares presentations for various audiences ranging from peers to executive level.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree - Preferred
- 4-7 years - Marketing experience.
- 4-7 years - Experience in one or more of the following categories: platform build, salesforce.com, software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product Management or Sales.
- •High School Diploma/GED