Enterprise Field Sales Reps provide end-to-end account management for multiple Fortune 1000 companies in partnership with the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive Reps reside in the field at customer locations to identify business needs by selling products and services that drive incremental sales/revenue. Reps manage the customer account by assisting with order placements, upgrades and device management, reporting and billing support, providing analysis and recommendations for QBRs with Sr. Enterprise Account Executives and providing and customer device support and training.
What you'll do in your role.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to upsell current accounts and drive incremental sales/revenue. Assist enterprise customers with account moves: adds, changes, deletes.
- Manage existing base of accounts with upgrades/device management, reporting and billing support and respond to client issues via email/voicemail. Partner with Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to plan QBRs for existing clients; perform analyses and make recommendations to Sr. Enterprise Account Executives. Provide training on TBC and Ibilling sites to enterprise customers. Participate in event planning with local Marketing teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and technical experts to determine in-building coverage, customize and write MCSA addendum and technical requirements and update TBC sites for clients.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- 3 years’ account management experience
- 2 years + in enterprise level accounts preferred, outside sales experience preferred
- Prior experience managing large (500+ employee) accounts with a base up to 7,000 lines monthly
- Superior professional selling, prospecting, negotiation, funnel and account management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Prior wireless experience
- Must have valid driver’s license