Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Job no: 531620
Entity: MUSC University
Department: COLLEGE OF MEDICINE - COM-Dept of Medicine
Sub Department: UNIV-2220300-Gastroenterology
Work type: Full-Time
Employee Type: UNIV - Faculty
Location: Charleston, SC
Categories: Faculty & Physicians
Pay scale: UNIV-Band 0: Commensurate with experience.
- Job Summary: The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), located in coastal Charleston, SC, has an exciting opportunity for a clinician-educator Gastroenterologist in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. At MUSC, our faculty enjoy rewarding and diverse careers (including clinical care) and involvement in our educational missions and research.
The MUSC Gastroenterology Division was recognized as high performing in Gastroenterology and GI surgery by U.S. News & World Report, meaning it ranks among the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation.
- Completed an accredited Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in Gastroenterology
- Board Certified or Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Commitment to clinical research
- Completion of a 4th year of advanced therapeutic endoscopy training desired
- Areas of interest would include ERCP, EUS, EMR/ESD, Balloon Enteroscopy, Enteral access, POEM, Barrett’s ablation therapies and Bariatric endoscopy
Payscale Salary Range: UNIV-Band 0: Commensurate with experience.