Develops strategic and operational plans to drive employee engagement and high performance across T-Mobile. Functions as part of the Employee Experience and Workplace Strategy leadership team. Consults with business unit executives, Human Resources and Real Estate teams to drive engagement and performance goals. Define vision for employee experience workplace and lead a high performing team of cross-functional professionals to deliver innovative, high quality and highly effective employee engagement strategies. Predicts organization health needs across the company through the effective use of metrics and analytics. Drives an integrated approach to develop management capabilities. Also, completes large scale projects to support culture work.
What you'll do in your role.
- Strategic planning, project management, and/or operations support
- Securing knowledge of business strategy and recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, company culture, and the Employee Experience function
- Working with multiple business and HR data sources to analyze and interpret data, to provide data-based solutions to effectively drive the employee experience
- Negotiating win-win solutions with business leaders through critical thinking and creative problem solving, in alignment with state and federal employment laws and governmental compliance requirements
- Project management, including the ability to lead multiple projects, influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- Collaboration, communication, and presentation of strategies to influence decisions without direct authority, along with demonstration of organization skills and the ability to prioritize work
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or relevant field (preferred)
- Previous people manager experience
- Experience preparing executive level presentations