This role is responsible for providing strategic planning and communication support across the Partnerships & Events organization. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator with the ability to synthesize information into succinct, executive-ready communications. This role requires a disciplined project manager that thinks a few steps ahead to engage highly cross-functional teams and external strategic partners to achieve goals. In serving as a critical liaison to the VP of Partnerships & Events, this role will enhance operational efficiencies including information gathering from multiple teams, analysis, problem and solutions identification, communications, and executive presentations.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex information from multiple teams and sources in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner.
- Develop presentation content, executive briefing materials, and other collateral to support the day-to-day functions and success of the Partnerships & Events team.
- Coordinate and manage both strategic partner meetings and weekly internal staff meetings.
- Draft and manage team communications, including a monthly team newsletter and all-hands meeting materials.
- Field and manage ad hoc, special projects directly with the VP of Partnerships & Events where scope cuts across multiple teams or requires dedicated support outside a given function.
- Provide strategic guidance and support by identifying, evaluating, and analyzing critical priorities by partnering with teams to gather program information.
- Manage budget exercises on behalf of the Partnership & Events team – including gathering input from various teams and coalescing for ease of review and decision-making purposes.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you’ll bring.
- 4+ years’ experience in Marketing or Consumer Markets (Corporate Role).
- Competency in account management, strategic thinking & relationship building.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen.
- Experience creating leadership-level PowerPoint presentations and other communications.
- Experience communicating with highly cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated project/process management ability.
- Able to handle high level of ambiguity and ongoing updates.
- Proactive in anticipating and preempting potential problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.