The Sr. Program Manager manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. May provide guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods.
What you'll do in your role.
- Operating with the Integration & Transformation Management Office, this role provides leadership and program management focused on achievement of strategic goals in the areas of enterprise integration/synergies and related initiatives.
- Partners closely with relevant business units across the Enterprise to identify costs and benefits associated with projects and program targets.
- Acts as a seasoned expert and self-starter who requires little direction and works independently to achieve results, delivering exemplary relationship skills and customer service and is able to work within all levels of the organization.
- Will set and meet critical, demanding timelines.
- Translate strategic direction into T-Mobile focus and tactics.
- Must balance management of the expectations of Program Business Partners while achieving solid results in program management.
The experience you'll bring.
*Open to a candidate located anywhere in the U.S.
- 5 years project management or related process management experience.
- Business Intelligence/Insights
- Operational, Planning and Strategy experience with (specific lines of business).
- Ability to create Executive Presentations
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA preferred.