The T-Mobile for Business (TFB) Sales Deployment team is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to manage complex strategic projects. The Program Manager will be responsible for strategically deploying sales resources to geographies, territories, and accounts using market-driven data, insights. This team develop rules of engagement that are designed to put our resources in the best position to win customers as One Team. This includes developing sales deployment models to optimize sales resources, planning for growth, and identify policies and processes that support the sales model. A successful candidate must be able to quickly understand complex issues, clearly articulate the impacts to stakeholders and develop a plan of action. The right candidate excels in working on complex problems and getting things done. You are a true dynamic team player and a super dependable results oriented professional. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow and revolutionize the business. The right candidate will have an opportunity to implement best in class Program Management practices.
What you'll do in your role.
What you will do:
- Develops sales models, rules of engagement and support process to support sales model.
- Day-to-day execution of programs to support territory management model
- Day-to-day execution to support account business segmentation..
- Socialize and gain buy-in from all project participants, key influencers and stakeholders
- Conduct operational assessments to identify risks, gaps and propose solutions
- Proactively identify potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders, and develop strong partnerships to obtain results on behalf of the department
- Align policy, procedure and process with other lines of business to ensure consistent customer experience
- Drive project execution from start to finish: tracking activities, monitor and addressing changes, managing conflicts and resolving critical issues
- Track record showing implementation of complex programs with multiple workstreams
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills a must.
The experience you'll bring.
- 4+ years of program or project management experience
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional programs, influence and lead without direct management authority; in or with Sales / Sales Operations teams.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- 1-3 years’ experience in B2B sales
- Ability to influence with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and demonstrate passion for T-Mobile.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to gauge impacts and severity of issues or projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelors’ degree preferred. Additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree. PMP and/or MBA strongly preferred