At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK Commack, is a freestanding outpatient facility, located in Commack NY. This site allows us to offer the most advanced cancer care services closer to home for patients residing in New York’s Suffolk & Nassau counties.
We are seeking a CT Technologist to join our growing team in Commack, NY.
- Committed to high standards of productivity.
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
- Willing to take action and eager to tackle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet dedications aligned with organizational goals.
- Perform a variety of CT and X-ray imaging procedures and functions that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
- Primarily CT and General X-ray, but experience in MR, is a plus.
- Must be proficient and registered/certified in CT. Registered/certified in MR a plus or working towards certification.
- A High school diploma, plus a degree from a 2 year AMA approved Radiology school, ARRT registration, and a NY State Radiologic Technology license with Injection Certification preferred.
- 8 hours flexed between 7am to 8pm, 4days, Monday – Friday and 8 hours flexed between 7am to 4pm, every Saturday.