MedTrans is Medline's private fleet of professional drivers that delivers our lifesaving medical products directly to both commercial and residential customers. Our fleet consists of 1,500+ trucks that feature newer equipment. We manage a network of over 50 distribution centers nationally and provide 1-day shipping to 95% of the United States. Due to continued growth we are in need of a Class A Driver to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Driver is responsible for operating a Class A vehicle to transport life-saving medical products to our local customers. The Driver plays a critical role in building positive relationships with our customers by ensuring timely, accurate, and safe deliveries.
- Load and secure product from the Medline Facility into a truck.
- Safely operate a Class A vehicle between the Medline Facility and multiple customer destinations on a delivery route. Abide by Medline’s safety regulations, including wearing safety equipment where needed, performing safety checks, etc.
- Unload and deliver product at our customer facilities, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Provide in-person support to the customer – addressing their questions and needs and providing appropriate documentation upon delivery.
- Communicate with dispatching team regarding necessary adjustments to delivery route or schedule in order to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintain a travel and cargo log in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Perform inspection of vehicle to ensure safe operation and sufficient fuel levels for continued vehicle use.
What can you expect when you’re on board?
- Our drivers are home daily with our local routes – we care about work-life balance
- New and updated trucks and equipment
- Affordable medical, dental, vision & Rx plan
- Generous paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Safety is our #1 priority
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer driving experience
- Class A CDL; Licensed to operate assigned vehicle.
- Ability to meet Federal and State requirements for operation of commercial motor vehicles.
- Clean driving record with no serious violations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medline Industries, LP, and its subsidiaries, offer a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
- Medline is committed to offering competitive benefits and a variety of choices to best meet the needs of you and your family. For employees scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week, this includes health and well-being, financial fitness, career development, paid time off and more. Employees scheduled to work less than 30 hours per week can participate in the 401(k) plan, access the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and Medline Service Corps. For a more comprehensive list of our benefits, please click here.
Medline Industries, LP is an equal opportunity employer. Medline evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Every day, we’re focused on building a more diverse and inclusive company, one that recognizes, values and respects the differences we all bring to the workplace. From doing what’s right to delivering business results, together, we’re better. Explore our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion page.