With more than 50+ years of consecutive growth, we’ve created a dynamic workplace where over 36,000 employees worldwide are empowered to grow and add to our entrepreneurial culture.
To support our continued growth, we’re looking to add new talent, like you, to our team! Our people are genuine, creative, and proactive problem solvers who have access to leadership for rapid alignment to make decisions driven by what’s right for our customers.
Medline offers entry-level candidates benefits and experiences that strengthen personal and professional development, such as recognition programs and awards, employee resource groups, volunteer opportunities through ESG, employee appreciation week, competitive healthcare benefits and so much more.
The goal of the Associate Product Manager position is to expose you to all areas of the business, including product development, marketing, global sourcing, sales, negotiation, quality assurance, operations, and financial strategies.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist in the development and launch of new product lines and/or product improvements; tasks may include market research, existing line extensions, new product development, collateral creation and pricing.
- Assist in creating and delivering training programs for sales reps and follow up with them to ensure timely and efficient field support. May deliver training to sales reps.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop promotional pieces and design packaging
- Develop and run reports that summarize and analyze marketing promotional results.
- Work with Inventory Management to ensure proper stock levels and service level goals are met
- Assess product samples against desired specifications, develop production plans and manufacturing forecasts, and evaluate vendors by working with Quality, sourcing resources and product managers.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum 3.0 GPA preferred, senior standing
- Previous experience with product management / marketing or sales is preferred
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow-up skills
- Excellent presentation skills for large and small groups
- Must have strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a bias toward action and be results oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
- Travel required 25% of the time
Medline’s policy is to employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.