At Medline, people come first—we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate genuine, long-standing relationships. One of the best representations of that is our Post-Acute sales team. Our team strives to provide not only the highest quality products for those who need additional medical support, but also the highest quality service when it comes to working with our customers. If you’re someone who wants to be a part of the best of the best and also make a positive impact on your community, then our Post-Acute team is what you’re looking for!
Directly responsible for maintaining and building relationships with the largest nursing homes and assisted living organizations in the country. Oversee and support corporate account functions in the Post Acute Sales division based on short term and long term objectives. Implement sales strategies and achieve revenue targets and service goals for accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies and procedures for specific nursing home and assisted living accounts.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for maintaining and growing sales.
- Responsible for introducing and implementing value add programs.
- Work directly with Medline Sales Reps, Account Managers, Field Managers, and other specialists to meet sales goals and initiatives.
- Review monthly and specialized reports with customers and internal contacts for optimal performance. Track sales performance against objectives and inform management of results.
- Review account performance and forecasting with Sales Management and Sales Executive Leadership. Manage PNL for corporate groups within territory.
- Bachelor's Degree required
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE