Education Industry Segment Advisor, Miami, NYC, LA or Chicago
T-Mobile’s Government Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Education Industry Segment Advisor to develop relationships and drive business in targeted verticals within Government/Federal accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Education Industry Segment Advisor will specifically implement solution-based sales strategies and uncover new business opportunities. The Education Industry Segment Advisor will leverage existing and new relationships within the designated vertical to drive new business. In addition to selling T-Mobile’s existing wireless voice and data solutions, the Education Industry Segment Advisor will help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions in the region. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the targeted vertical.
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Education Industry Segment Advisor are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned vertical base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The nature of the Education Industry Segment Advisor position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Education Industry Segment Advisors are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don't easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- New business development within targeted vertical
- Strong ability to network and build new relationships within vertical
- Fearless hunting and cold calling within vertical
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Branding and marketing TFB within the targeted vertical community
- Closing Rockstar with the ability to win new business
- Creating winning proposals with leveraging the needs to vertical
- High level of customer service
The experience you'll bring.
- 3+ years selling to Federal/Government accounts is required
- 3+ years selling within the designated vertical or direct work experience within the vertical
- Strong contacts within the vertical space, community and organizations
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievements
- Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
- Sharp presentation and written communication skills
- Sales skills necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Unmatched work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance