As a leading telecom company, T-Mobile has a natural place in the world of connected devices, so called Internet of Things (IoT). Our team is focused on in-house product development including hardware, software platform and mobile applications. We strive to deliver connected experience to customers in a fast and iterative development process. Customer focus, customer driven development is important skill in our team .
What you'll do in your role.
As an iOS mobile application developer, you will be working on cutting edge technology in the hardware and software world. You will be merging the hardware features with software to provide a unified, smooth customer experience over Bluetooth stack, location-based services while prioritizing privacy and security of customer data.
Your will be interacting with product managers to help them discover iOS features and capabilities, advise them on feasibility, provide estimations. You will be working with hardware engineers to connect apps with hardware and deliver functionality that is highly technical and engineering focused.
Test driven development will your foundation for delivering quality code at source with unit tests, integration tests. You will own the delivery of your code from end-to-end, automating continuous integration and delivery.
The experience you'll bring.
- Proficiency in Swift, working knowledge with Objective-C
- Experience with Bluetooth stack, location services, GPS and maps
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Pods, Core Data, Core Animation
- Experience in UI development, accessibility standards, localization
- Automated testing of code, build pipelines and delivery
- Experience publishing to App Store
- Experience in using REST API’s, managing authentication, authorization and session
- Experience logging, debugging and analyzing error logs
- Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
- Familiarity with Android app development is a plus
- Familiarity with API development, database queries, backend systems is a plus