Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
License and Certification Qualifications: None required.
Education Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience Qualifications: Experience working with the public preferred.
Skills Qualifications: General clerical skills, such as typing, filing, etc., computer literacy, and knowledge of basic office machines.
Primary Responsibilities: Assist with the preparation, organization, and maintenance of the instructional program and school processes and procedures.
1. Assist the administrative staff with various clerical duties.
2. Handle duplicating and laminating requests in a timely manner.
3. Answer phones and contact parents for various concerns.
4. File important information.
5. Assist with the distribution of materials to staff, students, and parents.
6. Assist classroom teachers with various projects.
7. Distribute mail to staff members.
8. Complete inventory of materials.
9. Assist with the preparation of special school activities.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time. Employee is also required to talk, hear, stand, and walk. The employee may be required to use hands to touch, handle, feel, and/or reach. Employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.